Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Works For Me Wednesday - Prescription Bottles





What could you do with those empty prescription bottles? Well, you can recycle them, but another thing you can do is store your loose change in them. I store the empty prescription bottle in my car (or you could store in your purse), fill it with change and when I come to a coin drop or anytime I need some change, it's right there when I need it.



Get more tips at www.wearethatfamily.com

Check out my current giveaways:
Lifetime Premium Membership To Break Pal
$25.00 eCard For Amazon

3 comments:

  1. Good idea! I think I will use this for keeping my quarters so they are handy when I'm at a meter. I hate throwing the little bottles away; we can only recycle codes 1 & 2 here so these are trash! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad always did this! CHECK OUT MY POST:
    http://themamahoodsgoods.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! Good for Garage sale Quarters!

    ReplyDelete

Join Swagbucks For Free And Earn Prizes!