Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Flylady Babysteps - Day 11



I wasn't here yesterday. I had breakfast with my mom and then spent the rest of the day with my dear best friend Carrie. Adam had the day off, so he stayed home with the boys so I can have a "ME" day! I take them whenever I can. Anyway, I didn't do any of my babysteps yesterday except for shower, dress to shoes and fix hair & make-up.


Today on the other hand, I just showered and dress to my shoes.


Today, I need to add an inspirational page to my journal. Well I sort of already done that. It's actually the cover of my binder that inspires me. Pictures of my home clean and my oldest boy, Tristan helping. It puts a smile on my face and get's me motivated. I also have a page from the Flylady Forum of all the cheers and praises I got from the first time I did this.


Here is an update on my control journal

Morning Routine

- Get up and get dressed to lace up shoes; fixing your hair and face
- Looking at your posted reminders in the kitchen and bathroom
- Reading 2 minutes of reminders
- Recognizing the negative voices and changing them; YOU ARE FLYing NOW!
- Put out your Hot Spots for 2 minutes
- 5 Minute Room Rescue (pick any room in the house) set your timer and go!
-15 Minutes Decluttering each day. You can’t Organize Clutter!

Before Bed Routine

- Keep your sink shining
- Lay out your clothes for tomorrow
- Put out your Hot Spot (I have to do this twice a day) It makes me smile in the morning!

1 comment:

  1. How do I get your pictures off my desktop? I do not want them. What can I do?

    ReplyDelete

Join Swagbucks For Free And Earn Prizes!