I wasn't here yesterday. I had breakfast with my mom and then spent the rest of the day with my dear best friend Carrie. Adam had the day off, so he stayed home with the boys so I can have a "ME" day! I take them whenever I can. Anyway, I didn't do any of my babysteps yesterday except for shower, dress to shoes and fix hair & make-up.
Today on the other hand, I just showered and dress to my shoes.
Here is an update on my control journal
- Get up and get dressed to lace up shoes; fixing your hair and face
- Looking at your posted reminders in the kitchen and bathroom
- Reading 2 minutes of reminders
- Recognizing the negative voices and changing them; YOU ARE FLYing NOW!
- Put out your Hot Spots for 2 minutes
- 5 Minute Room Rescue (pick any room in the house) set your timer and go!
-15 Minutes Decluttering each day. You can’t Organize Clutter!
Before Bed Routine
- Keep your sink shining
- Lay out your clothes for tomorrow
- Put out your Hot Spot (I have to do this twice a day) It makes me smile in the morning!