Friday, August 21, 2009

Aloha Friday - August 21, 2009



Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday.

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

My question is:

How Long Do You Spend On The Computer Per Day?

I tend to spend more than I should, especially when the boys are down for their naps and bed time. So I have to say, I spend about 4 hours a day on the computer.

10 comments:

  1. I plea the 5th :)

    Have a great Friday!
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/08/annoying-facebook-users-who-are-they.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine is all chopped up throughout the day but probably 5-6 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My use is sporadic through the day and night, about 4 hours. Wow. That is too much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am on at least 7 hours a day... at work. I blog, work, Facebook, work, Email, work... more play than work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My laptop is always on when I am home. I check into Twitter and things while doing other items. When you put all of the time together it may be 4-6 hours on average.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am really not sure. I have a laptop, and I will stop and check things as I walk by. Hard to add up the time...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would say a lot but I'm not sure how much because I'm on and off through out the day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Angie I didn't know this was your blog too! Very cool, just followed you on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way to long according to my husband.

    ReplyDelete

Join Swagbucks For Free And Earn Prizes!