Monday, August 10, 2009

Win A Lifetime Premium Membership To Break Pal



Do you have a desk job, and wish you could get some more exercising in you daily schedule. This would've been great when I was working, but even being a stay at home mom, who tends to be on the computer a lot, this program is ideal!

Break Pal is an online exercise plan that will help you get some work out time in when your working at home or at a workplace. You get a reminder and you choose what exercise to do. Then you get a visual demonstration of the 3-5 minute micro workout.

The workouts are: Cardio, Cardio Kung Fu, Yoga, Simple Stretching, Chair aerobics, Chi Kung and Dance aerobics. When I had a sitting job, my body would become stiff and sore, eight hours of sitting can be hard on your body. The exercises are done at your desk and it's only a few minutes. Most employers will encourage as part of the wellness program, because doing a small exercise will rejuvenate you and will help you to be more efficient at work.

As I'm writing this post, I just go a vocal reminder that it's time to work out...be back in a few minutes...Ok, I'm back did a quick workout, plus after your done they have an option to tweet your workout. It's all written for you, so all you have to do is click on "Tweet This" and it gets tweeted on Twitter!

I personally have really enjoyed this program. I feel like I'm getting some exercising in and that alone makes me feel better. I encourage all of you who have a desk job to try this out!

Break Pal has been nice enough to give one of my lucky readers a lifetime premium membership!

Mandatory Entry:
Go over to Break Pal and leave a comment on an interesting FAQ. Must be different then the comment above.

Extra Entries:
1 Entry - Follow My Blog
1 Entry - Join the Break Pal Facebook group
1 Entry -
Fan the Break Pal Facebook page
3 Entry - Signing Up For An Account At Break Pal (leave your id)
1 Entry - Subscribe To My Email (Must Be Activated and Please Leave Email In Comment)
1 Entry - Add My Button To Your Blog (leave blog url)
3 Entry - Add My Blog Widget To Your Blog (leave blog url)
1 Entry - Follow Me On Twitter (leave id)
1 Entry - Follow Beak Pal On Twitter (leave id)
5 Entry - Blog This Giveaway (leave url to post)

Plus you can tweet this giveaway as many times as you want for extra entries. Just be sure to include link for each tweet. You can copy & paste this tweet:

Win A
Lifetime Premium Membership At Break Pal -Exercise at Your Desk- @ http://tinyurl.com/mx8vjd



* Ends Aug 25, 2009 at 11:59pm EST.
OPEN TO CANADIAN & US RESIDENTS!
Winners are chosen by using random.org.
All Winners have 72 hrs to respond to my email, or a new name will be drawn.
Make sure either your profile is set to 'public', or leave your email address
in your entry comment(s). If I have no way of contacting you, a new name will be drawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join Swagbucks For Free And Earn Prizes!