It's been awhile since I've wrote on my blog. My home is not paradise yet, so I need to keep up with it. For the next chapter in my life, I will be following the book, "Organize Now". I really need to get a grip on my clutter and unorganized areas in my home and life.
So to start, this week I will be Organizing my mind. Join me if you'd like by following my daily posts and/or grab a copy of Jennifer Ford Berry's book Organize Now!
My goals for this week:
1. Get at least 7 hours of sleep. (I already do this, so not a problem)
2. Start everyday with a short to-do list.
3. Start a journal. Well, this will be my blog.
4. Limit the amount of television you watch. TV is not a problem for me, it's the computer, so that will be my goal.
5. Schedule a 2 minute break 2-3 times a day alone. Hmmm, this is going to be a challenge.
6. Practice Meditating
8. Schedule more "Me Time"
9. Eliminate energy drainers.
10. Take control of your time.
Let's see how this will go!