Monday, August 3, 2009

Flylady Babysteps - Day 10



Day 10, I'm 1/3 done!
Today we are going to learn the power of just 15 minutes. You can do anything for 15 minutes. This is all about getting started and giving ourselves permission to stop when the timer goes off. You cannot restart the timer either. This is not a race to finish in 15 minutes either! The timer helps to keep us focused on what we are doing.

Here is an update on my control journal:

Morning Routine

- Get up and get dressed to lace up shoes; fixing your hair and face
- Looking at your posted reminders in the kitchen and bathroom
- Reading 2 minutes of reminders
- Recognizing the negative voices and changing them; YOU ARE FLYing NOW!
- Put out your Hot Spots for 2 minutes
- 5 Minute Room Rescue (pick any room in the house) set your timer and go!
- 15 Minutes Decluttering each day.

Before Bed Routine

- Keep your sink shining
- Lay out your clothes for tomorrow
- Put out your Hot Spot

Here is my accountability...I showered, dress to my shoes, fix my hair, but no make-up today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Join Swagbucks For Free And Earn Prizes!