Friday, August 28, 2009

Aloha Friday - August 28, 2009



Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday.

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

My question is:

What Is Your Favorite Kind Of Dish Liquid?

My favorite is Dawn, I love the smell of it.

12 comments:

  1. Anything with antibacterial too.
    Have a great Friday!
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/08/waiting-for-weather-to-cooperate.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I buy whatever I can get on sale with coupons. Lately, it has been Dawn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a preference, I just like to have a LOT on hand, so I usually buy something cheap and use it liberally!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always loved Dawn. I tried their hand soft one in the purple and I actually don't care for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always bought whatever was on sale so I guess it doesn't matter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dawn is the best; and it works on stains in clothes as well! Love that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I buy soaps based on smell, not brand name LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. rofl..I like Dawn because it gets grease out of my way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I started out loving Ivory....then fell in love with Dawn foam......now I really like Palmolive Pure + Clear. Three dish liquids in a lifetime isn't bad!

    ReplyDelete

Join Swagbucks For Free And Earn Prizes!