Friday, July 17, 2009

Floor Below Counters Clean...check



When I take a picture of my pigpen, I tend to make sure I don't get the whole picture. When I cleaned my counters, I made sure I didn't have any clutter below visible. So now, I'll show you what is below the counter, a mess.

--- Before ---


This mess has a 3 drawer organizer which is suppose to be near my desk, my baking flour, which I have no idea what to do with it since I don't have a container big enough to put it in, and a lot of stuff I bought from Costco the other day that hasn't been put away yet.

After about 15 minutes I had all my groceries put away, I placed my flour in my pantry, my cart rolled over to my desk area, and my recycling put away.

--- After ---


No comments:

Post a Comment

Join Swagbucks For Free And Earn Prizes!