Friday, July 31, 2009

Aloha Friday - July 31, 2009



Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday.

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

My question is:

What Is Your Favorite Household Cleaning Item?

Mine, is my Dyson vacuum. I love it. I never enjoyed vacuuming until I got this vacuum.

Be sure to check out my current giveaways while your here...
$25 Amazon e-Card
&
1 Year Membership for www.purpletrail.com

9 comments:

  1. I would also have to say my vacuum cleaner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really like anything that makes me clean but vacuuming isn't that bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my Swiffer duster. It makes it so easy to reach everything and it grabs all the dust without spreading it around the whole house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a Dyson also and love it however I would say the Scrubbing Bubbles Shower cleaner thing in my shower is amazing. I just push the button each day and my shower really does stay clean. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huh?! Cleaning favorite?! LOL, right now all I have is a feather duster until I can get in The Stone House. Things are a mess.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My vacuum but the darn dog chewed the cord so bad there is no fixing it. I feel so lost with out it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The throw away toilet brush. I don't ever have to touch a toilet LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cleaning anti-bacterial wipes from Wal-Mart. I use them on the counters as well as wiping down a kid's table.

    ReplyDelete

Join Swagbucks For Free And Earn Prizes!