Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Money Management Monthly



Do you ever wonder where your money goes. I'm am so unorganized when it comes to money management. I guess you can say, my budget is a pigpen right now, since I don't really have one. I've been so hesitant to try a budget, because, I'm just not sure if it will really work. Maybe I'm ignorant or maybe I'm just scared to see where every penny does go, because, it may mean, I'm, or I should say we, are spending more than we really need to on..nonsense. So I've decided to keep track of every penny.

Join in with me to get control of your budget pigpen and turn it into paradise!
There will be a monthly post where you can add to it through Mr. Linky!

Also, be sure to add a button, which is located on the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join Swagbucks For Free And Earn Prizes!