Wednesday, January 23, 2013

This Is What Happens When You Get Off Routine!

I have completely got off of routine with Flylady.  I am so disappointed with myself.  How could I let myself just stop.  Well, to be completely honest, I stopped caring.  Things were going wrong in my house, and I totally just threw the towel in.  Of course, there are consequences when you do that.  Piles of clutter everywhere!  Nothing is where is should be, dishes piled up to the ceiling (exaggerating just a tad), and making yourself feel even more discouraged!

Well, it looks like it's time for me to dig out my Control Journal (if I can find it that is), and start my babysteps again.  Of course I have been sick for the past 4 days, I'm slowly getting better, and today I'm pulling all the bed sheets off all the beds today.  It's really draining me, as I make the beds up (4 beds).

Another thing I did today, was clean my purse out.  I know, this is suppose to be done every Friday!   I actually had bought a new purse over a month ago, and wanted to switch but never did.  I also clean though my baby's diaper bag, which I tend to throw items in there that don't belong.  I then restocked everything in the diaper bag, and is all ready for the next time we go out!

So here is my first 2013 before and after photo.  Ugh..not to pretty, but on plus side, it only took my about 20 minutes to clean and put away as much of the stuff that I could on my bar.



I have no place to put my scrapbooking stuff for right now.
So I neatly put what I'm using in this box.
Hopefully it won't be it's permanent place.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Join Swagbucks For Free And Earn Prizes!